Noom is an app-based wellness program designed by behavioral psychologists to promote positive behavioral change for sustainable long-term weight loss with the help of optional personal coaching. While no diet is best for everyone, Noom is popular and highly rated and may be a good fit for your weight loss goals.
The good news is that Noom now offers a 30-day free trial this month. Just take the brief free quiz below to get started:
Here’s how the free trial works, tips, plus how to cancel if you don’t love Noom.
Is Noom Free?
Noom is not free and there’s no longer a free or lite version of their app with fewer resources or features. That’s because Noom believes all components of their program are crucial to the success of the program.
Noom Free Version vs Paid: Noom previously offered a free version of their app. However, the free version has been discontinued, and the only option now is to pay for the full-featured app.
How Does the Noom Free Trial Work?
Want to try Noom out for free? The 30-day trial is a great way to see if the program is right for you and get a taste of what it has to offer. If you don’t love it, just cancel before the trial ends.
Here’s how the free trial works:
- Create an account at noom.com and complete a brief free assessment about your weight loss goals, lifestyle, and dietary habits.
- Sign up for a free trial on the Noom website or app and enter a payment method
- Noom will use your answers to create a personalized weight loss plan and daily calorie budget
- You’ll have access to daily lessons on nutrition, psychology, and behavior change.
- Get started immediately and try Noom for up to 30 days to see if it’s a good fit with your personality and wellness goals
Can you start the Noom free trial without a credit card? No, a payment method is required to start the trial. If you quit during the initial trial period your credit card will not be billed
The free trial grants you access to the full-featured Noom program. Here’s more about what is included.
What Does the Free Trial Include?
The Noom free trial includes all of the features of the regular program including:
- Full access to the Noom app, including food logging, weight tracking, and helpful tips.
- Daily lessons on nutrition, psychology, and behavior change. These lessons are designed to help you understand the root causes of your eating habits and develop sustainable healthy eating strategies for long-term weight loss.
- Interactive challenges to help you stay on track.
- Noom-friendly recipes that encourage healthy eating habits
- An SOS plan to help you stay motivated when things get tough.
- Timed affirmations to keep you positive and motivated.
If you decide that Noom is right for you after your free trial, you can continue your membership with a 1 to 12-month billing cycle. Otherwise, you can cancel your trial at any time before it ends.
Tips for the Free Trial:
Here are some tips for getting the most out of your Noom free trial:
- Start the free trial before a typical 2-week period when you aren’t too busy or traveling in order to give Noom proper attention.
- Be consistent with your food logging and daily lessons. The more you use the app, the more you’ll learn and the more successful you’ll be.
- Be patient with yourself. It takes time to change your habits and lose weight. Don’t get discouraged if you have setbacks. Just keep at it and you’ll eventually reach your goals.
The Noom app isn’t a magic bullet to lose 20 pounds for that wedding next month! It’s really about sustainable long-term weight loss through positive behavior change, and the goal is to avoid yo-yo dieting.
If you approach it that way, you’ll have a good chance of success!
How Long is Noom Free Trial?
While Noom used to offer a 14-day free trial the current trial length is 30 days. However, if you don’t like Noom, be sure to cancel the trial before the initial 30-day trial period ends or you will be charged!
Tip: Set a reminder on your phone’s calendar app to cancel Noom the day before the free trial ends in case you don’t want to continue using it. A lot of people who wait too long end up complaining about being billed!
Is a Noom 30-Day Free Trial Available?
Yes, the Noom 30-day trial is available for a short time here.
I think you’ll know whether you want to stay with Noom in less than that time!
Is There a Noom Free Trial Code?
The Noom free trial enables you to try the full-featured app-based program with no promo code needed. However, if you decide to join you can use a promo code on the checkout page for a discount on your subscription plan.
Is Noom Free With Saxenda?
How to Cancel Your Noom Free Trial:
Here’s how to cancel your Noom free trial subscription via the app or online:
Cancel on the app:
- Open the app and tap the 3-line menu icon
- Tap Settings
- Tap Manage Subscription
- Choose Cancel Subscription and follow the prompts
- Login to the Subscription portal here
- View Subscription details
- Click Cancel subscription under Change my plan
Tip: After the trial period ends you’ll be charged for your first billing cycle. If you don’t intend to stay with Noom, cancel BEFORE the trial ends to avoid issues as there are no prorated refunds.
You Should Try Noom for Free!
OK, I hope you better understand the Noom free trial, including how to get started and how it works. The free trial period is a great way to decide whether Noom fits your lifestyle and weight loss goals without paying, and you don’t even need a promo code.
If you don’t think Noom is worth paying for, just remember to cancel before your free trial ends. Thanks for visiting Wonky Pie!