Behavioral psychologists designed the Noom wellness app to promote positive behavioral change for sustainable long-term weight loss.
Noom isn’t free and there’s no free version. However, you can try the full-featured Noom Weight or Mood app free for 14 days here with no promo code needed. Here’s how to start the Noom free trial today.
Noom free trial: Is Noom Free? | How it Works | Free version | Mood | UK, Canada | Cancel trial
1. Is the Noom App Free?
Is Noom free? Noom is a weight loss and behavior change program that is available exclusively as a paid subscription service. While some limited content and features may be available for free, access to the full range of Noom’s resources and tools is not free and requires a paid subscription.
This includes access to Noom’s coaching and support services, personalized meal and exercise plans, and interactive content such as articles, videos, and quizzes. If you are interested in trying Noom, you can sign up for a free 14-day trial to see if it is a good fit for you before committing to a paid subscription.
Here’s how the Noom free trial works.
2. How the Noom Free Trial Works:
How does the Noom free trial work? Noom offers a free trial for users who are interested in trying the diet before committing to a paid subscription. The length and specific terms of the free trial may vary, but generally, you can sign up for a free trial by first taking the free Noom quiz.
After answering a series of questions you’ll be asked to create an account and provide your payment information. During the 14-day free trial period, you will have access to a limited selection of Noom’s features and resources, including coaching and support services, personalized meal and exercise plans, and interactive content such as articles, videos, and recipes.
At the end of the 14-day free trial period, your subscription will automatically convert to a paid subscription unless you cancel your account.
Here’s how to start a 14-day Noom free trial today:
- Click the free trial offer for Noom Weight or Mood
- Complete the brief free evaluation quiz
- Enter your email address and click “see my result”
- A “personalized course” will be created for you
- Click “claim my plan”
- Answer several more questions
- You’ll be shown a 3-month weight loss plan along with a free 14-day trial
- Enter your address and credit card info
- The app-based free trial begins immediately
- If you want to quit Noom, cancel before the 14th day or you’ll be billed!
Tip: Don’t wait until the last minute to cancel your free trial! If your request isn’t received before the 14-day trial expires, you’ll be billed. Most Noom complaints are related to this policy so I recommend canceling the free trial at least 24 hours before it ends!
*Related: Does eHarmony still have a free trial?
5. Free Trial Features:
The Noom free trial includes all of the features of the regular program including:
- Personalized coaching to set goals and track progress
- Health tracking for food and exercise
- Goal setting: Noom helps users set achievable goals and provides support and guidance to help them reach those goals
- Recipes & Educational content for diet, exercise, and stress management
- Social support: Noom provides users with a supportive community of like-minded individuals who are also working towards their health and wellness goals
The Noom free trial allows you to experience the full, app-based program free for the first 14 or 30 days. You will not notice a change or disruption in the program if you continue after the trial period ends.
6. Noom Mood Free Trial:
Stress is a leading cause of weight gain. If you eat because of stress or suffer from anxiety, consider Noom Mood. It’s similar to the regular “weight” version of the app but focuses more on mental health.
7. Free Version of Noom?
Is there a free version of Noom? All components of the Noom, including personal coaching from paid wellness professionals, are crucial to the success of the program. For this reason, there is no free or “lite” version of Noom with fewer resources or features.
The only way to use Noom diet plan for free is during the 14-day free trial period as a new account.
8. Noom Free Trial for UK and Canada:
Noom is an app-based program, so you can join from international locations including England and the United Kingdom as well as Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, and Australia. The pricing for Noom UK is the same as the U.S. and converted from dollars to British pounds. (worth slightly more than a dollar)
If you live in the U.K. or Canada and wish to try Noom for free, you can begin the Noom U.K. free trial here.
9. How to Cancel Your Noom Free Trial:
So, you’ve tried Noom free for 14 days and you’re not loving it? No problem!
To cancel your Noom subscription, you will need to follow the steps outlined in the cancellation policy of your specific subscription plan.
Here are the steps to cancel your Noom subscription:
- Sign in to your Noom account through the app or support portal.
- Navigate to the account settings page or billing page. This may be located in a menu or tab labeled “Settings,” “Account,” or “Billing.”
- Look for a link or button labeled “Cancel subscription,” or “Cancel plan.” This may be located in a section of the page devoted to subscription information or billing details.
- Click the cancel button and follow the prompts to complete the cancellation process. You may be asked to confirm your decision or provide a reason for canceling.
- After you have completed the cancellation process for the free trial, you will receive a message confirming that you will not be billed when your free trial ends
A second way to cancel your Noom free trial is to select the “Coach Messages” tab and send your coach a message saying, “Please cancel my Noom subscription.”
It is important to note that the specific steps and procedures for canceling a Noom subscription may vary depending on the terms of your subscription plan and the device you are using. If you have any difficulty canceling your subscription or have questions about the process, you can try reaching out to Noom’s customer support team through the app for assistance.
*Related: What You Need to Know About Noom – NBCNews
Is the Noom Free Trial For You?
OK, I hope you better understand the Noom free trial, including how to get started and how it works. The free trial period is a great way to decide whether Noom fits your lifestyle and weight loss goals without paying, and you don’t even need a promo code.
If you do consider the Noom free trial, be sure to start when the timing works well for your schedule and you have time to log all of your meals. If you are traveling or have plans that interfere with you giving the Noom program your full attention, I suggest you wait to begin the 2-week-long free trial.
Thanks for visiting Wonky Pie!
Last Updated on May 19, 2023 by kevin