You can access hundreds of delicious, healthy recipes through the Noom Coach app including this favorite for tomato corn chowder.
It has a rich texture but is still light and healthy. In fact, it’s listed as 97% green on the Noom app! It’s great on a chilly evening, or in the Summer to use your fresh tomatoes and corn. Here’s the recipe:
Noom tomato corn chowder Recipe:
Corn & Tomato Chowder
Popular Noom recipe for corn and tomato chowder
- 1 tsp butter unsalted
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3 cups boiled potatoes peeled, diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cups chicken broth reduced-sodium
- 1 1/2 cups canned diced tomatoes with liquid
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn thawed
- 1 1/2 cups milk nonfat
- black pepper freshly ground
- Lightly spray a 4-5 quart non-stick pot with cooking spray. Add the butter and place over medium heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring, 5 minutes. Add the celery and potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes
- Add the bay leaf and broth and bring to a boil. Cover the pot and cook 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes
- Remove the bay leaf, puree 2 cups in a blender or food processor, and return to the pot
- Stir in the tomatoes, corn, and milk. Return the soup to a simmer. Cover the pot and cook 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Stir in a few grindings of the black pepper. Garnish with parsley.
This tasty chowder recipe from Noom combines the flavors of tomato and corn. It’s rich in texture yet light and healthy. Good to eat for lunch or to serve with dinner!
Nutritional info here
More Noom Soup Recipes?
Most Noom recipes are only available through their app, which is not free. Have you joined Noom yet? If so, check out our Noom printable food list here.
If not, you can learn more about the cost and what reviews say. If you’re interested, you can try it free for 14 days.