The Nutrisystem Complete 55 plan is a weight loss program designed specifically for women over the age of 55 including seniors. It is a personalized plan that takes into account your unique metabolism, age, nutritional needs, and activity level.
The Complete 55 plan provides you with pre-portioned, ready-to-eat meals and snacks that are low in calories and high in nutrients. You will also have access to a variety of support resources, including a personal weight loss coach, the NuMi app, and a cookbook of healthy recipes for about the same price as the regular plan for women.
How the Complete 55 Plan Works for Seniors:
Here’s a 1-minute commercial for Nutrisystem Complete 55:
Want to know more about Nutrisystem Complete 55? The Complete 55 plan is based on the following principles:
- Reduced calorie intake: The plan provides you with a calorie deficit of 500 to 1,000 calories per day, which is the amount of calories you need to lose about 1 to 2 pounds per week.
- Increased protein intake: The plan provides you with 25 to 30 grams of protein per meal, which can help older women and men feel full and satisfied.
- Variety of foods: The plan offers a variety of foods to choose from including frozen foods, so you won’t get bored.
- Support: The plan provides you with support from a personal weight loss coach, the NuMi app, and a cookbook of healthy recipes.
The Complete 55 plan is a good option for seniors because it:
- Takes into account the unique needs of seniors
- Healthier versions of your favorite foods
- Is easy to follow
- Provides support from a personal weight loss coach
- Is affordable for most seniors
Learn more and see the latest menu at nutrisystem.com/complete55
Complete 55 Reviews:
The best source for verified Nutrisystem reviews is actually on Nutrisystem.com. While the reviews for Complete 55 are not separate from other plans, you can sort reviews in a number of ways including, “most helpful” and even “worst rating” to see why women didn’t like the program!
Generally, Nutrisystem gets high marks with women over age 55, especially for convenience. However, if you love to cook, then Nutrisystem is probably not the best plan for you, as you might get tired of pre-packaged meals.
Expert reviews and ratings: U.S. News ranks Nutrisystem (including Complete 55) on its list of Best Diets. However, it does not score as high as names like WeightWatchers which is more of a DIY approach with no food provided.
Best Coupon for Complete 55 (aka Senior Plan)
Don’t join the Coplete 55 Plan without using at least one promo code! Actually, seniors can stack up to 5 promo codes at checkout for free food and extra discounts. We list the best ones here.
Here’s today’s best promotion:
Here’s more about how Complete 55 works for women over age 55:
Highlights of the Over 55 Plan for Seniors:
Here are some of the benefits of following the Nutrisystem Complete 55 plan:
- The Convenience of having nutritious pre-portioned, pre-packaged meals including frozen food delivered to their door
- Weight loss: You can expect to lose about 1 to 2 pounds per week on the plan.
- Improved health: The plan can help you improve your overall health by helping you lose weight, reduce your risk of chronic diseases, and improve your mood.
- Increased energy: The plan can help you have more energy by providing you with a balanced diet and adequate protein.
- Improved confidence: Losing weight can help you feel more confident and improve your self-image.
If you are a senior who is looking to lose weight and improve your health, the Nutrisystem Complete 55 plan is a good option for you. View the menu here.
Why Seniors May Not Like the Complete 55 Plan:
No single weight loss plan is best for everyone over age 55, and the Nutrisystem Complete 55 Plan might not be the best weight loss plan for you.
Here are some of the potential downsides of the Nutrisystem Complete 55 plan:
- It can be relatively expensive on a fixed income.
- It can be difficult to stick to the plan if you don’t have a lot of support.
- Do you like to cook? It can be boring to eat the same meals every month.
Have you already tried those free or do-it-yourself diets without success?
Overall, the Nutrisystem Complete 55 plan is a good option for senior women who value convenience and are looking to lose weight and improve their health. However, it is important to weigh the pros and cons before deciding if it is the right plan for you.
If you want to consider other options, we also have coupons for WeightWatchers here.
Thanks for visiting WOnky Pie!