Our family loves pasta and cheese. However, when it comes to appetizers, we usually just make something unhealthy like fried ravioli or mozzarella sticks.
At only 3 Points per serving, this baked ravioli recipe from Weight Watchers (coupons here) is a healthy alternative and works great as a go-to fast and easy appetizer. Here’s the recipe from WW:
Baked Ravioli Recipe from Weight Watchers
- 9 oz Store-bought cheese ravioli
- 1 large egg beaten
- ⅓ cup grated Parmasan cheese
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ¾ cup marinara sauce low-fat
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss the ravioli with the egg to coat. Sprinkle with the cheese and oregano and toss well.
- Arrange the ravioli in a single layer on the prepared pan. Bake the ravioli until browned on the bottoms, about 10 minutes.
- Turn the ravioli over and continue to bake until browned on the bottoms, about 5 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the marinara on High until warm, about 45 seconds.
- Serve the ravioli with the marinara sauce for dipping.
WW Baked Ravioli Recipe: a Healthy Alternative to Fried Ravioli or Mozarella Sticks
My wife and I are no chefs, so we love bookmarking easy appetizers like this baked ravioli recipe from Weight Watchers. It’s pretty healthy and only 3 WW Points per serving.
Did you know that March 20th is Ravioli Day, and the first Italian ravioli recipe dates back to the 1500s? (source)
I hope you enjoy the recipe!
Are you thinking of joining Weight Watchers or Noom? If so, here’s how much it costs plus today’s best offer:
*Related: Most-tracked WW Foods
This recipe was featured on link tree
Last Updated on November 1, 2022 by kevin