The best feature of WW (Weight Watchers) new MyWW point system is probably the free, ZeroPoint™ foods you can enjoy guilt-free. The new myWW program has 3 plan options, Green, Blue (FreeStyle), and Purple, each with 100+ ZeroPoint™ proteins, fruits, and vegetables. With so many free foods, it’s a good idea to print a list of them all and keep it handy for the grocery store.
So, what are the myWW ZeroPoint foods? We made free, printable lists of zero point foods for their Green, Blue (FreeStyle), and Purple plans for your quick reference. Plus, we also put together a list of some one-point foods that should easily fit into your points budget. Here are the myWW food lists:
WW GREEN Plan: Zero Point Foods List (Printable)
Weight Watchers new myWW green plan has 100+ zero-point foods that are “free” for your daily WW points budget. That’s too many to remember, so here’s a printable list of all WW Green zero-point foods that you can take grocery shopping:
WW BLUE / FreeStyle Program: Zero-Point Food List (Printable)
Weight Watchers myWW Blue plan has a list of 200+ zero-point foods. Following the WW FreeStyle program? You’ll want to use this Blue food list, as it’s still the same. Here is a printable list that you can take grocery shopping or use for reference:
WW Purple Plan: Zero Point Foods (Printable):
Weight Watchers myWW Purple plan has 300+ zero point foods. Here’s a list of free Purple foods, plus a free printable PDF:
WW One-Point Foods & Snacks: (FreeStyle SmartPoints)
If you want to thrive on WW FreeStyle, you have to be smart and thrifty with your points. Here are some ideas for Weight Watchers one point foods:
- Almonds (7-8)
- Almond milk (8 oz.)
- Baby carrots w/ 2 Tbsp ranch (fat free) dressing
- Babybel mini Light Cheese (1)
- Colby Jack string cheese (1/2 stick)
- Cool Whip (2 Tbsp) + add fresh fruit for free!
- Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt (2 oz.)
- 2-Egg omlette w/ vegetables + mozzarella cheese
- Feta cheese (2 oz fat-free)
- Goat cheese (1/2 oz low-fat)
- Graham crackers (1 square)
- Guacamole (2 Tbsp)
- Hummus (1 Tbsp)
- Laughing Cow cheese (1 wedge)
- Mozzarella string cheese, light (1)
- Multigrain crackers (2)
- Oreo Thin Cookie (1)
- Popcorn, light butter (1 cup)
- Popcorn cake (plain or lightly sated)
- Pretzel sticks (16-20)
- Progresso Light Soups (most, 1 serving)
- Rice cake (plain or lightly salted)
- Saltine crackers: (4)
- Turkey bacon (1 slice)
- Turkey breast, deli oven-roasted (2 oz.)
- Turkey jerky (1 oz.)
- Turkey pepperoni (uncured) 1 oz.
- Tortilla chips (4)
- Tortilla strips (Fresh Gormet, 2 Tbsp)
- Whipped cream (Aerosol, 2 Tbsp)
How WW (Weight Watchers) Zero Point Foods Work on FreeStyle:
As you know, WW FreeStyle is all about having a daily budget of SmartPoints which you can spend on food. So, how do you wisely use your points while still staying full?
WW zero point foods are a great, guiltless way to eat throughout the day without having to worry about spending or tracking points.
Actually, you can eat as much of the free foods on the WW Zero Points list as you’d like while you’re on Weight Watchers without having to calculate points.
By combining these WW free foods with other popular foods, you should be able to fill your menu with delicious food within your SmartPoints budget.
• Q. Are all fruits and vegetables worth zero points?
No, while most fruits and veggies are free, there are a number that will cost you a couple of points, including: avocados, plantains, cassava, yuca, olives, parsnips, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and yams.
5 WW FreeStyle Zero Point WW Snack Ideas:
Looking for a free snack that won’t cost you any WW Smart Points? Skip those high-carb bagels and muffins! Here are some ideas for healthy zero point snacks:
- Strawberries with a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- Chicken breast cold cuts with a handful of grapes
- Fat-free Greek or plain yogurt with fresh blueberries
- Hard boiled egg with a pinch of pepper
- Fresh tomato salsa with veggie crudites
Have You Signed Up For WW Yet?
No single diet is best for everyone, so it’s good to do your homework before joining. Many women and men find that they can’t fit WW meetings into their busy schedules, but if you can, it can really be helpful and improve your odds of success.
If you are thinking of joining WW, check out our exclusive WW deals below.
Not sold on Weight Watchers?
Thanks for stopping by Wonky Pie!