Snapfish has been a leading name in photo prints and personalized photo gifts for over 15 years. Whether you’re looking for a creative personalized gift for a family member, putting together a photo book, or printing Christmas cards, Snapfish has you covered.
Best of all, we have promo codes for up to a 70% discount and free delivery on prints, photo books, holiday cards, calendars, and gifts!
Best Snapfish Coupons, Free Shipping Codes Now:
Tip: You can read about coupon details and exclusions here, plus check out their deals of the day for up to 80% off select photo gifts!
Free Shipping? Yes! 4 Ways To Get Snapfish Gratuitous Delivery:
- Free “standard” shipping with minimum purchase: Every month Snapfish has a promo code available for free delivery when you spend at least $29 or so before taxes and shipping and handling fees. Note: Standard shipping takes up to 5 business days in addition to 1-3 days to process the order, and may take significantly longer before holidays.
- Free “ground” shipping: This shipping method also requires entering a code, and includes UPS or FedEx delivery. It’s offered for free less frequently than “standard,” but a little bit faster. “Ground” shipping takes 1-3 days to process, plus up to 3 days for delivery
- Free “Rush” delivery – Need your order fast? That’s common around the holidays, or for time-sensitive orders like graduation announcements, birth announcements, wedding invitations, holiday cards, or save-the-dates. Keep in mind it will still take 1-3 days to process your order!
- Free Shipping With No Minimum? (any order) Snapfish does not offer free delivery with no minimum. If they did offer free shipping on any order, customers would probably flood them with small orders for 4×6 prints to be shipped for free at a loss!
Tip: If available, the Free Shipping code should stack with a number of other discounts. We may also have a code for free 2-day shipping on $49+
Free Shipping Code Details:
Before opting for Snapfish’s free delivery method you should know a couple of things. First, there is almost always a minimum order requirement unless the promotion is for a specific product, like canvas or holiday cards.
Tip: “Free” shipping is usually mailed at Economy speed which takes up to 8 business days to process and deliver and does not come with a tracking code. If you can’t afford to wait that long, consider using a different coupon and shipping method.
Snapfish: How to Use a Coupon Code
Most Snapfish promotions require entering a coupon code, but doing so is easy. Just log in to your snapfish.com account, then click to view your cart.
You’ll see a text field that says, “coupon code” under your products like this:
Just enter the code, click Apply, and you’ll see the discount(s) itemized under your order subtotal. (See below)
Tip: Promo code not working? Snapfish releases new codes every 2 weeks, so you might have an expired code. Another common reason for codes not to work is that many codes have a minimum order requirement or only work towards specific products, like “60% off Holiday Card Orders Over $30.”
Here are a few tips for using a Snapfish code or promotion:
- The Free Shipping code should stack with many other discounts, but can you wait for their “Standard” delivery? (6-8 business days) We may also have a code for free 2-day shipping on $49+
- Stacking coupon codes: You can try more than one code at checkout, but usually, only one code works for any single item. You can, however, get s discount plus free shipping!
- Penny prints are a great addition to any order! Since shipping isn’t free, add these on to any other order for minimal shipping cost. The penny (4×6) prints code isn’t always available, so check to see if it’s on our top coupons list
- Coupon code details including terms, exclusions, & conditions are on the offer details page
- Coupons exclude in-store pickup – Keep in mind if you are buying prints or photo cards or books, you can’t use a code towards in-store pickup at Walgreens Photo, CVS Photo, or Walmart unless noted
I hope those tips help you get the best price on prints, invitations, canvas, and more. Now, here are some tips for the design and ordering process:
*Related: We have coupons for free shipping and up to 50% off at Easy Canvas Prints here!
5 Great Snapfish Coupon Codes to Look for:
Every week there are myriad new promotion codes available, but which code is best for your order? That depends on the details of what you are buying, your order total, and when you need it shipped. Look for these deals:
- Penny Prints: Just what it sounds like! Get up to 99 4×6 prints for a penny each. You’ll just have to pay for shipping.
- Free shipping (and handling) PLUS a percentage-off: It’s not uncommon to see a seasonal deal that combines free delivery with a discount, and that’s often your best bet. This is common around the Holidays (starting at Thanksgiving) when everyone is buying holiday cards and there’s stiff competition for your business! Look for these popular Snapfish coupons:
- Featured product discounts – There are usually three or more products featured every month on the “deals” page at snapfish.com. Specific products like canvas prints, calendars, mugs, lay-flat, and hardcover photo books are frequently on sale for $9.99, (or less)which can be a discount of over 70%!
- Free Gifts / Freebies – Everyone loves something for nothing, and it’s not uncommon to see an offer for a free item like a free photo book, 50 free 4×6 prints, free photo enlargement, free mug, or magnet. Keep in mind that you still have to pay for shipping, so weigh the value against any additional delivery fees.
- Free shipping with no minimum is only available with specific promotions or sales, like “50% off + free shipping on cards.” You usually have to spend a minimum of $29, so consider free shipping on any order (like prints) unfeasible. See below for more info:
There are always a number of promo codes available, so don’t ever pay full-price at snapfish.com! Remember, you can sometimes even stack 2 codes for a double-discount. Free shipping is also a possibility, so look for a free delivery code!
Thanks for stopping by Wonky Pie!