If you are looking for a hardy but healthy breakfast recipe then consider this open-faced broiled egg spinach and tomato sandwich recipe from Noom (free trial). The best part is that it’s only about 210 calories and 82% Green if you’re on the Noom diet. Here’s the recipe:
Open-Faced Broiled Egg Spinach Tomato Sandwich
Delicious and healthy breakfast recipe idea from Noom
- 1/2 whole wheat English muffin
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach cooked and squeezed dry
- 1 slice tomato
- 1 hard-boiled egg sliced widthwise
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise (omega-3 enriched)
- Set muffin half on a toaster ovenpan. Top with spinach and tomato. Lay egg slices in an overlapping spiral. Dollop on the mayo and swirl to partially cover egg slices. Sprinkle seasoning to taste
- Place under broiler for 2-3 minutes (watch closely!) until mayo is lightly browned
Easy healthy breakfast recipe idea from Noom. I like to keep hardboiled eggs in the refrigerator to make quick breakfast recipes like this one.
If you want to learn more about the Noom weight loss app, click here to read our review. It’s simple and uses positive behavioral change for long-term weight loss and the monthly price fits into any budget.
*Related: Sweet Potato Pancakes w/ Horseradish Cream Recipe from Noom