Tasty breakfast idea from Noom (try free) that both kids and Elvis would love! Actually, Noom has dozens of healthy breakfast recipe ideas on their app, and we posted a few of our favorites here.
You might have all these ingredients already, so here’s today’s best signup deal plus our favorite fried banana sandwich recipe.
Grilled Banana Sandwich Recipe from Noom:
Grilled Banana Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 large banana
- 1½ tbsp whipped cream cheese low-fat
- 1½ tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 slices whole-grain bread
- Cut off one quarter of the banana and mash in a bowl with a fork. Stir in cream cheese, peanut butter, honey, and salt
- Spread over 2 bread slices
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Slice the remaining banana in half lengthwise and then in half crosswise
- Place the banana halves in the pan and cook until caramelized.
- Arrange the bananas over the cream cheese and top with the remaining bread
- Wipe off the skillet, add a spritz more cooking spray, and place over medium heat. Add the sandwiches and cook until browned on both sides
“Grilled” Banana Sandwich Recipe – Because It Sounds Healthier Than “Fried”
OK, so you’re not actually putting this on the grill, but frying it up in a little olive oil cooking spray is pretty healthy so we’ll call it grilled instead of fried.
I hope you enjoy this grilled or fried banana sandwich recipe from Noom. If you’re thinking of joining Noom, we’ve written an article about the cost here. It’s a lot like WeightWatchers (coupon) and is very popular.
*Related: Vegetable frittata recipe from Noom | Noom $19 per month?
Thanks for stopping by Wonky Pie!
Last Updated on May 2, 2023 by kevin