Since 1998 ProFlowers, an FTD company has been a leading online florist. That’s probably because they ship beautiful flowers fast, and at a discount price. Unlike other online florists, Proflowers provides a 7-day freshness guarantee, and can even deliver same-day.
Save a “bunch” (get it?) when you use a coupon or radio code from below for up to 20% off or free shipping at Proflowers.com. Just click on a coupon to apply the discount or get a code. You can also check out today’s on-site deals at proflowers.com/coupon-codes.
▸ Top Proflowers Deals, Promo Codes (Free Shipping?):
Proflowers’ free delivery codes are like white buffalos, and very rare in 2022. Here’s how free shipping works.
1. How to Get Free Delivery (If Available!)
Does Proflowers offer free shipping codes? Free delivery at Proflowers is a rarity, but if a free shipping promotion is available it will be at their on-site coupon page at proflowers.com/coupon-codes.
The most likely time for Proflowers to offer free delivery is before peak holidays like Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day when there’s steep competition between online florists for your business.
Tip: If a free shipping code is available it’s usually for weekday (Tuesday-Friday) delivery only.
2. Where to Enter a Coupon Code or Radio Code:
After adding an item to your shopping cart, you can review your order by clicking the “secure checkout” link on the top nav menu. Here’s how to use a coupon code:
- Under your order subtotal, you’ll see a text box that says, “Have a Coupon Code?“
- Enter your code there, then click “apply“
- If the code is valid, you’ll see a new, discounted order subtotal and a message that says, “coupon applied!“
- You can click, “Coupon code information” for details about your code
- If you’d like to try another code, click “remove” and then enter another one to compare savings
*You are limited to one coupon code per order, and can’t combine discounts with free shipping.
3. How to Get the Best Deal at Proflowers:
It’s not cheap to send flowers, so make sure you get the best deal possible when you place an order at Proflowers.com. Follow these steps to get the best savings now:
- I recommend the “Deluxe” size bouquets for the best value
- Skip extras like chocolates, teddy bear, or a greeting card
- The best couon for smaller orders is the free shipping code (if available) but the 20% off code saves more for orders over $90
- Plan ahead to avoid same-day delivery which adds $4.99 to the shipping cost
- You can pay in 4 payments with AfterPay at no additional cost
Tip: Proflowers charges a “Delivery & Handling Fee,” of approximately $18 for the average order. If your order is over $90, then the 20% off code might be better!
*You can also compare these Pro Flower coupons with our latest coupons for FTD flowers.
Proflowers.com for Mother’s Day & Valentine’s Day!
I have the bad habit of only thinking about ordering flowers twice a year: Valentine’s Day, and Mother’s Day. Flowers are a special gift that will brighten a loved one’s day any time of year, so think of them next time you need a gift for a birthday, anniversary, or “just because.”
*Related: Try Noom FREE for 7-14 Days here!
We know that saving money will brighten your day, so just remember to always use a coupon for up to a 20% discount or free shipping!