LegalZoom offers comprehensive and inexpensive estate planning with legally-binding wills and trusts at a fraction of the cost of a lawyer which can be incredibly expensive. Whether you want to protect your loved ones with a last will and testament, living trust, or a living will, LegalZoom has you covered.
I can’t think of a better investment for your peace of mind than buying an inexpensive will or trust from LegalZoom. So, how much does a LegalZoom will cost? That depends on the type of will and optional features you need.
Here’s the new LegalZoom will and trust pricing plus coupons to get the best deal:
LegalZoom Will & Trust Coupons, Referral Codes:
You can save on the cost of a will at LegalZoom.com when you use a coupon or promo code. However, few codes work sitewide and are intended only for certain products. Here are our featured coupons for LegalZoom wills and trusts:
LegalZoom Last Will Cost:
Name beneficiaries and assign guardians for your children with a state-specific last will document from Legal Zoom. Here is the pricing for a last will from LegalZoom.com:
- Basic Last Will: $89 – Personalized DIY state-specific will
- Comprehensive Last Will: $99 – The features of Basic will + 2 weeks of legal advice
- Estate Plan Bundle: $249 (save $100+) – Includes last will, financial power of attorney, and living will + 1 year of legal advice
*There are additional fees for features like adding a spouse or professional document printing. The cost of legal advice renews unless canceled.
Everyone with property, wealth, or children should have a last will in place. That’s because without a will it will likely be up to state-appointed lawyers to decide how to distribute your estate and name guardians for your children!
LegalZoom Living Will Cost:
Take control of your own health care and end-of-life decisions such as life support preferences with a living will. Here is the new pricing for a living will from Legal Zoom:
- Basic Living Will: $39 – Personalized DIY state-specific living will
- Comprehensive Living Will: $49 – Living will + 2 weeks legal advice
- Estate Plan Bundle: $249 – Living will, last will, financial power of attorney + 1 year of legal advice
*There are additional fees for options like adding a spouse, power of attorney, or having documents professionally printed and mailed. The cost of professional legal advice will renew unless canceled.
Legal Zoom Living Trust Pricing:
Name your beneficiaries and assign guardians for your children with a living trust. Here is the current cost of a LegalZoom living trust:
- Basic Living Trust: $279 – DIY personalized living trust
- Comprehensive Living Trust: $299 – Adds 2 weeks of legal advice after purchase
- Estate Plan Bundle: $399 (save $150+) Includes living trust, financial power of attorney, and living will + 1 year of legal advice
*Additional fees for features such as adding a spouse. The cost of legal advice will be renewed unless you cancel.
To get the best price on a Living trust from LegalZoom, be sure to use a coupon code!
Related: How much does a LegalZoom LLC cost?
Last Will or Living Trust: Which Is Best For You?
Not sure whether you need a will or trust? LegalZoom has created this helpful video to help you decide.
Where There’s a Will…
LegalZoom is an affordable way to buy personalized, legally binding estate planning documents including wills or trusts with optional legal advice from professionals. If you do purchase a LegalZoom will or trust, I hope we were able to save you significant money and get you the best price with our referral code!
Thanks for stopping by Wonky Pie!